What does it look like?
Information is presented in a variety of formats. These include charts showing changes over time, tables with detailed age and household type data, and interactive maps showing the spatial distribution of change over selectable time periods.
What information is included?
City of Stonnington population forecast website is a public website containing detailed population, dwelling and household forecasts under the
following menu structure:
About the forecast areas
- Residential development
- Net migration by age
- Non-private dwellings
- Population, households and dwellings
- Components of population change
- Population and age structure
- Household types
- Dwellings and development map
- Population and age structure map
- Household types map
About the forecasts
- Factors of population change
- Household and suburbs life-cycles
- Forecast modelling process
- Notes on base data
For which geographic areas?
the City of Stonnington population forecast provides comprehensive data for the following geographic areas: