Hamilton (Total) is bounded by the Wannon River in the north, a line that run east-west north of Partridges Road and Forts Road; in the east by Skene Homestead Road, Schneiders Road, Doling Road, a line that run north-south east of Hartwichs Road, Beveridges Road, Doling Road, Strathkellar Road and Caldows Road; in the south by Forans Road, a line that runs east-west south of Research Station Road, Mt Napier Road, Elsoms Road, a line that runs east-west south of Beesons Road and Beesons Road; and in the west by the Henty Highway, Ellis Road, Jacksons Road, Grange Burn, Claytons Road and Russells Road.
What are our assumptions?
Principal land developments and infill assumptions 2001-2021.
2001-7 dwelling additions are based on building approvals lagged by about 6-18 months.
From 2008 onwards:
- VicUrban development - 274 dwellings (2009-2021)
- Leura Lane (Tappers) - 124 dwellings (2008-2021)
- George St (Retirement units) - 58 dwellings (2008-2011)
- Kent Manor - 22 dwellings (2008-2012)
- North Boundary Rd - 19 dwellings (2008-2010)
- Crean St - 10 dwellings (2008-2009)
- Moderate level of infill development - 15 to 20 dwellings per annum
View this topic for another area:
- Southern Grampians Shire
- Coleraine - Rural West
- Hamilton (East)
- Hamilton (North)
- Hamilton (West)
- Rural East
- Rural North
- Hamilton (Total)